Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems that heal the whole body from long back 3000 years ago in India. The Ayurveda treatments is based on the balance of health and body, mind and spirit. The primary goal of Ayurveda Ayurveda Medical System is disease prevention with the proper food diet, healthy lifestyle, every routine, detoxifying therapy, natural remedies. The meaning of Ayurveda in Sanskrit is the life of science. and it is the art of science that will treat with the help of the natural environment around us without causing any side effects. This Ayurveda treatment has three principles to treat any disease: Vata, pitta, and Kapha. Some significant reasons to choose Ayurveda treatment for your overall good health are
- Ayurveda treats the whole Body: Ayurveda treatment is a holistic healing system in nature that means it can heal the entire body. It will embrace your body and acknowledge the connection between mind, soul, and your whole body. Ayurveda believes that creating this harmony that can prevent treat acute conditions, illnesses and contribute to healing your entire body and giving healthy life.
- Ayurveda techniques of accurate diagnosis: Ayurveda follows or is based on three principles based on pakurthi. Those three are Vata, pitta, and Kapha dosha.
- Vata dosha: among all three, Vata dosha is the most powerful dosha that controls essential body functions, like how cells are dividing, breathing, blood flow, heart function, mind, and ability to get rid of waste through your intestines. Things that disrupt it are fear, grief, staying up too late and eating again after a meal. If you follow the vita dosha principle as the primary life force, you will develop more on conditions like heart problems, skin problems, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and anxiety.
- Pitta dosha: This dosha controls your metabolism, digestion, and certain hormones linked with your appetite. Some things to have disrupted it are spending more time under the sun and eating spicy or sour foods. If you choose pitta dosha as a leading life force, you have to think about developing conditions like high blood pressure, heart diseases, Crohn’s disease, and infections.
- Kapha dosha: it will mainly control body strength and stability, muscle growth, body weight, and immune system. You can disrupt it by overeating sweet food, sleeping during the day, drinking, or eating food that contains too much salt or water. If you choose it as a life force, practitioners believe you may have developed conditions like cancer, diabetes, nausea after eating, asthma, and other breathing disorders and obesity.
Ayurveda uses the “Astavidha rogi pareeksha” method or eight strategies that understand the individual doshes patient condition and disease diagnosis and cure completely. Those are naadi (plause), mutra (urine), Mala (stool), shabda (voice), jivha (tongue), sparsha (skin), drink (eyes), and Prakriti (body build).
- Ayurveda emphasizes prevention and cures disease totally: Ayurveda always that prevention is better than cure, which means it gives immune importance both at a time. That will help to teach a range of daily routes for complete control and balance three doshas and ensure total health. Ayurveda also lays down numerous methods and new medicines that will help to cure the disease entirely and prevent further recurrence.
- Ayurveda for mild and chronic diseases: Most of the time, the science of Ayurveda is based on the various compounds that make run your body. Ayurveda tries to treat underlying causes of problems rather than a part of the body’s organ that is affected. Ayurveda treatment effectively treats chronic diseases and the mind and brings back to body equilibrium.
- Ayurveda cures the disease of roots, not just only signs or symptoms: Ayurveda treatment is not just a healing system that provides instant relief from the symptoms. The holistic medicines are helpful to understanding the under layered causes of disease. Ayurveda treatment strives to attack the disease from roots and detoxify, clean, strengthen body tissues, balance body doshes, and ensure a complete cure of the illness.
- Ayurveda involves more than the herbs: Ayurveda treatment snot involves herbs and numerous other substances like milk, honey, oils, ghee, butter, minerals, to ashes. Herbs are mainly used in Ayurveda therapies and also in Ayurveda medicines. Reaming numerous substances is used equally depending upon the disease and individual body condition.
- Ayurveda is a lifestyle: Ayurveda treatment is given more importance to lifestyle, and one path, food diet, physical exercise, mental health, and daily routines to improve the overall quality of life. According to the art of science, permanent healing following an Ayurveda dinacharya is one of the best things to maintain body balance, prevent diseases, treat all types of ailments and stay to complete cure.
- Ayurveda treatment helps to understand yourself: It is not just a diet or exercise program; it tests a tested body of immense wisdom that will help you know yourself and loves yourself. Ayurveda considers this vital to your health and more happiness, and Ayurveda helps to understand daily body doshas, physical, mental, and emotional qualities of you.
- Ayurveda treatment cost: Ayurveda is the most traditional Indian medicine, and it is a very safe, most effective, and cost-effective treatment for all kinds of diseases. These medicines are reasonable as compared to western drugs. Most Ayurveda medicines are made at home from herbs and in your kitchen, making them very easy and convenient. Choose best the Ayurveda hospital for treatment.
- Ayurveda has no side effects: As compared to western medicines, Ayurveda treatments won’t contain any side effects. Due to more usage of drugs in western medication causes side effects, but in Ayurveda medicines, all are chemical-free and based on natural herbs from nature.
So whatever, the disease tries to take Ayurveda medicine to cure it because it won’t cause any side effects and a more effective healing regime. Compared to many Ayurveda hospitals, Punarjan Ayurveda is the best Ayurveda hospital in Hyderabad to treat cancer at any stage and help you cure cancer and live more than ages.
Know more about Is Ayurveda treatment much better than Allopathy?
This information on this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this site contained through this Web site is for general information purposes only.