Uterine looks like a pear-shaped organ in the woman’s pelvis. When the cancer cells grow out of control in the body, it leads causes cancer. If the cancer cells grow in the uterine, it is called uterine cancer. Another name form of uterine cancer is endometrial cancer because it forms in the lining of your uterus called the endometrium. The early symptoms of uterine cancer are helpful to detect and start the treatment at the initial stages.
What are the main signs or symptoms of uterine cancer?
Women may have experienced the following signs or symptoms in the initial stages of uterine cancer. But, sometimes, women with these symptoms are wont to cause uterine cancer that may cause other medical problems.
Signs and symptoms of uterine cancer:
- Heavy pain in the pelvic area.
- Abnormal results in Pap test.
- Unusual vaginal bleeding, spotting, or discharge in premenopausal women.
- Uterine bleeding.
- Difficult or painful urination.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Unexpected weight loss.
These significant uterine cancer symptoms cause the uterine cancer patient early. If you notice or observe any of these symptoms as soon as possible, consider the best uterine cancer hospital and start treatment.
What are the causes of uterine cancer?
Doctors also can’t say the exact causes of uterine cancer. It is due to something that happens in cells in your uterus. The mutated cells grow and separate multiply out of control, which will form a tumor mass. Some of the risk factors that can increase your chances will be developing uterine cancer in women; if you are at high risk, talk to your doctor and protect yourself from uterine cancer.
What are the most common risk factors of uterine cancer?
Some factors that increase the risk of uterine cancer are:
- Changes in the hormone balance of females in the body.
- Above the age of 50.
- More years of measurement.
- Never having been pregnant.
- Have obesity and gain more weight.
- Having fewer than five periods in the year before starting menopause.
- Having trouble getting pregnant.
- Having close family members diagnosed with uterine cancer or colon cancer before.
- Hormone therapy for breast cancer.
- Age, lifestyle, and family history.
These are the main risk factors of uterine cancer. Other risk factors are menstrual and reproductive history, diabetes, ovarian diseases, use of tamoxifen, and earlier radiation therapy to the pelvis.
How to prevent uterine cancer?
It is complicated to prevent uterine cancer. But, some things are helpful to reduce the chance of getting uterine cancer. Those are
- Using birth control pills.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Being physically active.
- Take progesterone in case you are taking estrogen.
- Hormone therapy after menopause.
Talk to your doctor about how often to check for uterine cancer and be safe, especially if you have uterine cancer risk factors.
How to diagnose uterine cancer?
Firstly, Doctors will detect the type of uterine cancer for diagnosis. Uterine cancer had divided into two types. Those are
- Type 1 endometrial cancer is significantly less aggressive and won’t spread to other body organs quickly.
- Type 2 endometrial cancer is more aggressive and spreads to the outside of the uterus, and needs vital treatment.
These types of uterine cancer have stages. That will decide the exact scale of your uterine cancer. Those are
- Stage 1 cancer: This stage doesn’t spread beyond your uterus.
- Stage 2 cancer: Cancer will spread to your cervix.
- Stage 3 cancer: In this stage, cancer spreads to your vagina, ovaries, and lymph nodes.
- Stage 4 cancer spreads to your bladder and other organs far away from the uterus.
Your doctors also perfume some tests to determine the cancer stage. Tests are CT scan, MRI scan, a transvaginal ultrasound, endometrial biopsy, hysteroscopy, dilation and curettage, and lab test CA –125. Based on these test reports, your doctor will start uterine cancer treatment.
How is uterine cancer treated?
Uterine cancer treatment is based on the stage and type of cancer. The treatment of uterine cancer in different styles. Those are
In this type of cancer treatment, your doctor uses high drugs to kill cancer cells in the uterus of the body.
High energy X rays kill cancer cells in the uterus.
This treatment will remove the whole tumor from the body’s uterus.
Using these treatments, your gynecological oncologist will treat you for uterus cancer. Clinical trials are also a new treatment that will help you reduce uterus cancer, but these treatments cause many side effects and may cause cancer recurrence. Behalf these treatments, Punarjan Ayurveda hospitals provide the best cancer treatment without causing any side effects with natural remedies and herbs. Nowadays, an Ayurveda treatment works phenomenally over cancer. So, Take Ayurveda treatment and reduce cancer and live a healthy life.
This information on this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this site contained through this Website is for general information purposes only.