Yoga Wellness Program
Yoga is an ancient, gentle and customized form of exercise that is suitable for people of all ages and abilities. We can adapt this ancient art to meet the specific needs of cancer patients. Yoga is generally safe and well-tolerated. Yoga wellness programs for cancer patients are typically led by our certified yoga instructors and therapists. Our therapists are experienced working with cancer patients and are trained to modify the wellness schedule to accommodate cancer patients’ physical limitations and other health concerns.
Benefits of YOGA for Cancer Patients:
- Yoga helps to reduce stress and anxiety levels.
- It promotes relaxation and improves your overall well-being.
- It can enhance the immune system.
- Managing symptoms like pain, fatigue, and nausea.
- You can have a better sleep quality.
- It boosts your mental concentration.
- Increases your flexibility, balance, and physical strength.
- You will have a positive outlook on life.
- Lymphatic circulation is crucial. Good sleep helps in removing toxins from the body.
- It can help your respiratory system and oxygen supply to the cells.
- Controls inflammation in the body.
- Can control the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Sound sleep can provide emotional support and a sense of community for patients.
- Better digestion and reduces gastrointestinal distress.
- Promotes a deeper sense of inner peace and spiritual well-being.
Because Shri Bommu Venkateshwar Reddy always looks for holistic ways to solve things and “Healing Touch Program” is one among them. Below are the results of Healing Touch with Punarjan Ayurveda:
Yoga and meditation routines have been shown to enhance the quality of sleep. Because, a sound sleep is crucial for cancer patients to feel more energized and heal more effectively.
Get Rid of Anxiety and Depression:
Pranayama and meditation along with little yoga tips can remarkably lessen the symptoms of anxiety and depression that cancer patients frequently experience. Thur, it enhances their general emotional health.
Enhanced immune function:
Immune system is extremely crucial for cancer patients and it needs to be strengthened. Because they are physically sensitive and more susceptible to infections and illnesses. Yoga and meditation can help you with better immunity.
Better pain management:
Cancer patients might feel more at ease and calm by doing easy yoga poses and breathing exercises. They can help reduce the pain and suffering brought on by cancer and its therapies.
Improved quality of life:
By lowering stress, elevating peace, and boosting feelings of wellbeing, yoga, pranayama, and meditation practices. These wellness programs will enhance the general quality of life for cancer patients.
Know more about: Ayurvedic Lifestyle Tips For Cancer Patients And Survivors