Punarjan Ayurveda – Best Ayurveda treatment for cancer in Hyderabad. Cancer is one of the common leading effective diseases in the world. Cancer may look like a minimal disease like other diseases, but the result has an intense impact on our bodies and leads to life-threatening issues. Ayurveda treatment deals with tumors and cancers, known as granthi (nonmalignant tumors and cysts) or arbuda (malignant tumors or cancer). Malignant tumors and cancers are caused by tridoshaja, which means all three doshas are involved.
Due to imbalance of any one of these three doshas like vita, pitta, or Kapha are causing nonmalignant tumors. Some other factors like stress, diets, genetic predisposition, and exposure to carcinogens, radiation, and pollution cause malignant tumors or cancers. Sometimes nonmalignant unhealed tumors and cysts can also become cancerous due to lack of cancer treatment.
What are the common types of cancer?
There are four different common types of cancers are following:
- Carcinomas: Usually, carcinoma forms solid mass tumors that begin in the skin or tissue covering the surface of internal glands and organs of the body. Examples of carcinoma types include breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer.
- Sarcomas: This starts in the tissues that support and connect to the body, and it will grow in fat, tendons, joints, blood vessels, fat, lymph vessels, bone, and cartilage.
- Leukemia: When the healthy blood cells grow uncontrollably, it causes leukemia, a blood cancer. There are four common leukemia types: acute myeloid leukemia, chronic lymphocytic, acute lymphocytic and chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Lymphomas: This is one of the cancers that start in the body’s lymphatic system and often spread to the lymph nodes. They are located in clusters at different body parts, like the groin area, under the arms, and neck. Lymphomas have two types: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and grow like cancerous tumors; the bloodstream carries the cancer cells to other body parts of the body. The cell grows and develops new tumors at this process, known as metastasis.
This cancer is spread through the bloodstream to other body organs like the brain, lungs, kidneys, and liver, and if cancer begins in the breast and extends to the lungs, it is named metastasis breast cancer. The name of cancer depends upon where cancer starts.
These are the foremost common types of cancers that affect everyone. Ayurveda cancer treatment treats any cancer with the help of three doshas and gives healthy life.
What are the primary signs or symptoms of cancer?
There are some early symptoms of cancer are:
- Blood in the urine.
- Unexpected weight loss.
- Night sweats.
- Continuing itching in the genital or anal parts of the body.
- Difficulty while swallowing.
- Prominent change in a mole or wart.
- Unusual vaginal bleeding.
What are the leading causes of cancer?
Doctors won’t know the exact cancer causes, but some predisposing factors are noticed. Such is
- Chronic irritation causes cancer, and an inadequate supply of oxygen to the cells may cause cancer.
- Cancer may cause by the accumulation of damaged genes; such is happens due to exposure to a cancer-causing substance.
- A chemical substance called carcinogen is found in Tabaco smoking causes cancer.
- Heavy alcohol consumption, excess body weight, inflammatory conditions like obesity or ulcerative colitis, and physical inactivity also cause cancer.
How do Punarjan Ayurveda doctors treat cancer in Hyderabad?
Doctors use a few treatments to treat cancer patients, such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immune therapy, targeted therapy, and surgery. These treatments cause side effects and may have a chance of cancer recurrence. But, in Punarjan Ayurveda hospitals, cancer treatment is based on three doshas like vita, pitta, and Kapha inherently by using herbs and a healthy diet. Ayurveda treatment can balance the growth of the cells, reduce the tumor’s size, and try to remove cancer from the roots of the patient.
Punarjan Ayurveda treatment may take a long time to reduce cancer but provides very effective treatment and tangible impact on tumors. Ayurveda treatment for cancer in Punarjan includes yoga, proper food diet, mediation, physical exercise; herbal medicines that can help get rid of cancer quickly. Ayurveda treatment for cancer doesn’t cause any side effects, won’t spread cancer to other body organs, have less chance for cancer recurrence, and maintain an excellent success rate for many cancer patients. Punarjan Ayurveda hospitals are providing the best Ayurveda treatment for cancer in Hyderabad.
This information on this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this site contained through this Website is for general information purposes only.