How to Prevent Lung Cancer Naturally?
Lung cancer is a disease that affects your lungs. When cells in the body begin to grow out of control, it causes lung cancer. It starts in the cells lining the bronchi and parts of the lung, such as the bronchioles or alveoli. There are two types of lung cancers: non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (SCLC). Mostly 80% to 85% of lung cancers are non-small cell lung cancer. Subtypes of NSCLC are adenocarcinoma, adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, and large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma. This type of cancer mainly occurs because of smokers. If you smoke, the best way to prevent lung cancer and other serious conditions is to stop smoking as soon as possible.
Lung cancer affects women more than men, and sometimes it affects non-smokers too. The other 10% to 15% of all lung cancers are SCLC. This small cell Lung cancer spreads faster than non-small cell lung cancer, and it spreads lungs to other body parts. Doctors can cure through chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
What are the common symptoms of lung cancer?
- Unusual cough
- Chest pain
- Weight loss
- Shortness of breath
If you have any symptoms like this, consider the best doctor from Ayurveda hospital in Hyderabad.
What are the risk factors of lung cancer?
- Radiation therapy: before you have undergone radiation therapy. It may cause more risk of developing lung cancer in your body.
- Tobacco Smoking: This is the most common risk factor for lung cancer. If you have smoking habits, try to quit because this leads to lung cancer.
- Secondhand smoke: if you are exposed to secondhand smoke increases the risk of lung cancer.
- Family history: if anyone has lung cancer in your family, this may also have a high only chance of getting lung cancer.
- Exposure to asbestos and other carcinogens: if you’re a smoker, workplace exposure to asbestos and other carcinogens like chromium and nickel can cause lung cancer.
What are the preventions of lung cancer?
- Don’t smoke: if you have a smoking habit, try to stop it because it may cause lung cancer, and tell your children about the risk factors from smoking so that they know how to react to peer pressure and stop smoking rapidly.
- Avoid secondhand smoking: if your friends have a smoking habit, try to persuade them to stop smoking and tell them about the risk factor of smoking and lung cancer. If they are not conveying, try to ask them to smoke outside and avoid the smoking areas like reassures, bars and seek out smoking areas.
- Test your home for radon: Always try to check the radon percentage at your home. It will help you live safer, and the high radon levels can be remedied to make your home safer. If you want to check radon levels, contact your local public health department; they will help you.
- Avoid carcinogens: Mostly avoid carcinogens at work. Take more precautions to protect yourself from exposure to toxic, carcinogenic chemicals at work. Try to wear face masks, and if you have a smoking habit, it may highly damage your lungs and leads to lung cancer. So try to avoid carcinogens at your work in any place.
- Eat diet food: In your busy life, most of all don’t eat diet food due to their busy work. This will cause more health problems and damage your body parts. So choose a healthy diet with fruits and vegetables. Food is the best source of vitamins and proteins to provide for your body. And avoid high doses of vitamins in pills that are harmful to your body. A portion of perfect diet food can stabilize your body, give the best energy, and protect you from all diseases.
- Regular exercise: if you have a daily routine, it will help you protect yourself from all kinds of diseases. So try to make a habit of exercising daily. It will give you more benefits and good health.
These preventions may help you to protect yourself from risk factors of lung cancer. If you have any symptoms of lung cancer, take Ayurveda treatment from the Ayurveda hospital in Hyderabad.
The difficulties of lung cancer are:
- Body pains: if a person has lung cancer, he will get more boy pains, and it lined one part of the body to another part of the body. Suppose if you have pain in the legs, it will pass to other bones of the body. It spreads all over top treat those consider doctor, as many treatments are available to control pains in the body.
- Coughing up blood: lung patients can bleed blood while coughing; due to this, lungs become more painful, also known as hemoptysis. It may become severe sometimes. Doctors can give treatment to this to control bleeding.
- Shortness of breath: lung cancer people can experience shortness of breath, growing to block the central airways. This cancer also causes fluid to accumulate around the lungs, and this becomes harder for the affected lung to expand fully while you’re breathing.
- A chest filled with fluids: if a person’s chest is loaded with liquids, this is known as pleural effusion due to lung cancer. This space is called pleural space. It can cause shortness of breath and make a person uncomfortable. Treatments are available to drain the fluids in the chest and may reduce the risk of lung cancer.
- Metastasis: lung cancer can spread to other parts of the boy like the breast, stomach, brain, and bones. This spreading of cancer from one position to another position is known as metastasis. Lung cancer that spreads can cause more pain, headaches, and nausea, etc. It depends on what organ is affected. If lung cancer can spread under the lungs, it can be cured to prevent lung cancer. These treatments are available to decrease the signs and symptoms of lung cancer, and they will help you live longer healthily.
If you have any of these lung cancer symptoms, take Ayurveda treatment, and it will help reduce the cause of the disease and help you come out of lung cancer. For this, consider the Best cancer hospital in Hyderabad Punarjan Ayurveda.
Know more about How do you test yourself for lung cancer
This information on this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this site contained through this Web site is for general information purposes only.