According to the world health organization (WHO), the count of diabetes has increased from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. It multiplies all over the world; it has become a headache for many countries. The leading causes of diabetes diseases are blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, stock, and lower limb amputation. Recently it has increased 5% in high and lower-income countries. As estimated, 1.5 million people died in 2019, as per who reports. A healthy diet, physical activity, maintaining an average body weight, avoiding tobacco and alcohol can prevent diabetes. Different Types of Diabetes consequences are delayed with diet, physical exercise, medication, and regular screening and treatment for complications. To treat this diabetes, approach the best doctors for diabetes in Hyderabad.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes.
1.Type 1 diabetes: it is usually called juvenile diabetes. It is mainly seen in young people and children. During type 1 diabetes, your immune system destroys insulin-making cells in your pancreas. These cells are also called beta cells. It is different from type 2 diabetes. In this condition, your body doesn’t respond to insulin.
The symptoms of type 1 diabetes are:
- Body fatigue
- Infections of your skin
- Urinary tract or vagina
- Heavy, labored breathing
- Mood changes
- Increase hungry after eating
- Extreme thirst in the body
- Upset stomach and vomiting
Like this, so many symptoms can be seen in your body during type 1 diabetes. Consult the best diabetes specialist in Hyderabad for the best treatment from the best doctors.
Signs of an emergency with type 1 diabetes are:
- Belly pains
- Loss of consciousness
- Rapid breathing
In your body, insulin moves sugar into your body tissues, and your cells use it as fuel. If insulin doesn’t do its job, glucose does not move into your cells, it builds up in your body, and your cells starve. This causes high blood sugar and leads to dehydration, weight loss, diabetic ketoacidosis, and damage to your body.
Type 2 diabetes: Type 2 diabetes is impairment (disability) in how the body uses sugar (glucose) as fuel. Ultimately, high blood sugar levels can lead to cause circulatory, nervous, and immune systems disorders. This type of diabetes mainly occurs during childhood, and it’s also known as adult-onset diabetes. This is very common in adults.
There are two interrelated problems in type 2 diabetes:
- Hormone that regulates the movement of sugar into your cells
- Pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin.
Losing weight, eating well, and exercising can manage type 2 diabetes. Diet and daily exercise aren’t enough to manage your body’s diet. Patients need diabetes medication or insulin therapy. Consider sugar specialists in Hyderabad for better treatment from the best Diabetes hospital.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes disease:
- Increased hunger
- Body fatigue
- Numbness or tingling in the hands
- Slow-healing sores
- Blurred vision
- Weight loss
- Increased thirst
These signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes are the most common ones that may lead to the whole body, so consider a diabetes specialist in Hyderabad as soon as possible.
Due to this type 2 diabetes disease, two main problems are caused
- In your body, the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin to manage blood sugar levels.
- Cells in the liver, fat, and muscle become resistant to insulin.
Insulin is a hormone; it comes from the gland situated behind and below the stomach. Insulin balances how the body uses sugar in this ways:
- The amount of sugar in your bloodstream drops suddenly
- Insulin circulates in the bloodstream, enabling sugar to enter your cells.
- The pancreas releases less insulin in the body.
Risk factors of type 2 diabetes
- more fat distribution.
- Excess weight
- Inactivity of body
- Family history
- Race and ethnicity
- Blood lipid levels
- Ovary syndrome
- Gestational diabetes: Gestational diabetes is mostly seen in pregnant women who make blood sugar levels very high. Every year it affects 10% of pregnant women in us. And it affects pregnant women who haven’t ever been diagnosed with diabetes. Gestational diabetes is classified into two types A1 and A2. A1 can manage it through diet and exercise, and A2 needs to take insulin or other medications. Pregnant women with gestational diabetes can affect a baby’s health, leading to type 2 diabetes. So, at the beginning stage itself; take the treatment from the best endocrinologist from Hyderabad. Gestational abate symptoms are hungrier and eat more than usual, thirstier than expected, and pee more than usual. These are found out while you take a screening for diabetes.
Risk factor of gestational diabetes:
- Have a family member with diabetes
- Have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart diseases
- Have a had a miscarriage
- Overweight before you get pregnant
- have had gestational diabetes before
This risk factor can easily lead to gestational diabetes. Take the best treatment from our hospital. This hospital uses more natural products with genetic material without any side effects, and it is the best diabetes hospital in Hyderabad.
If you have gestational diabetes during pregnancy, take treatment immediately to keep yourself and your baby healthy for safe delivery, and the doctor will ask you to check your blood sugar levels four times a day, check your urine for ketones, eat a healthy diet, and make exercise a habit daily.
Gestational diabetes preventions before you get pregnant
- daily eat food as follow a healthy diet
- always stay active.
- Do regular exercise and lose extra weight from the body.
These are the three types of diabetes most commonly affected people nowadays. To treat this diabetes, make sure to take the best diabetes treatment from the best diabetes specialist doctors from Hyderabad. In this, you can find the best diabetes doctors in Hyderabad.
know more about What are the early symptoms and causes of diabetes?
This information on this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content in this site contained through this Web site is for general information purposes only.